Deutz Up to 77 Horsepower
Available in the following configurations:
|Flow @ 2,000 PSI
|Flow @ 3,000 PSI
|Up to 13 GPM
|Up to 11 GPM
|Up to 20 GPM
|Up to 17 GPM
|Up to 26 GPM
|Up to 22 GPM
|Up to 32 GPM
|Up to 26 GPM
|Featured Blue Image in Bold
This compact Diesel Hydraulic Power Unit is perfect for Mobile
applications or as an Emergency Backup hydraulic power source.
- 2, 3, and 4-cylinder engines and 4-cylinder engines with inline turbocharging, oil-cooled, or optionally with an integrated cooling system. The 4-cylinder engine is also available with water cooling and charge air cooling
- The compact engine design and an optional PTO drive reduce installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- Best cold starting properties even under extreme conditions
- The robust engine design allows worldwide operation even with high sulfur fuels
- All parts for maintenance on one side of the engine, long oil change intervals, and easy changing of engine fluids reduce the running costs and increase the availability of the machinery
- An efficient injection system and optimized combustion ensure optimum engine performance at low consumption.
- The engines in the power range < 56 kW meets the US EPA Tier 4 i.
- Stainless Steel Tank & Plumbing
- Pressure Compensated Piston Pump
- Cage/Crane Lift
- NEMA 4X Control Enclosure
- Immersion Oil Heater
- Fan Cooler